Saturday 26 May 2012

Blog Designing


What do you all think of my new title header? "I" did that!

 Im have been absent from my blog for a little while as I have been taking a online course to learn how to do graphic designs for blogs.  It is so fun now that I am finally catching on.

Geesh who knew that designing a cute website is so much work? But it is coming easy for me now thankfully. 

Practice makes perfect.

  I thought Id change up my own banner here to something new.
  So now that I know how to do this I am offering up my services to design for you.  I'm very affordable I can make a banner for you for $20 and many other features for a excellent price too.

  Just send me a email here or check out my blog design site www.ashleysblogdesigns.blogspot.com  for more info.

Im super excited for my new venture in the graphic design world...hope to hear from you for a new design!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I agree, it does take time and can be extremely difficult. But it's so much fun and so worth it. Love the design you came up with. =)
    olearyva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,
    Love the new title. Looking forward to reading your blog. Thank you for sharing your link on Mom's Blogger Club. Stop by if you have time. www.richlymiddleclass.com.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley,

    I just came across your blog on a SITS forum and thought I'd stop by and say hi. Love the banner and have been thinking about actually getting someone to give my blog a makeover, so you are definitely bookmarked!

    Looks like you haven't blogged in a while but hopefully you get back to it soon - your recipes look yummy :)

    www.theteensytinyinsignificantdetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your website and your header. Very cute! I can't believe you did that yourself! I am in the process of getting a new blog design as well...very cool. I am a new follower from SITS and just wanted to say "Hi".

    http://chitsandgiggles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...